Tristan Fale (human, gestalt 4 bard/4 cleric, male) is a Lawful Good priest of the town of Ictton. He is 5’ 11” and weighs 160 lbs. Fale is a stalwart, pefectly portioned adonis, a true cadillac among men. He is fluent in Auran, Celestial, Infernal, and Common both written and verbal. Although he is overconfident and afraid of the fouth wall being broken he always looks out for the betterment of his fellows. Tristan is a wisened individual (str 14, dex 14, con 14, int 16, wis 18, cha 13) and seeks to become a more outgoing person (4th: +1 cha) to better preserve his faith on the plane.
Defensively Tristan is always prepared (AC 17 (10 [base] + 2 [dex] + 3 [studded leather] + 2 [+1 small wooden shield]), and is both strong in mind and body (Fortitude: 8 [4 base, 2 abi, 2 misc], Reflex: 6 [4 base, 2 abi] Will: 8 [4 base, 4 abi].
He prides himself on personal talents (Feats [1 domain, 2 flaws, human, 1st/3rd]: divine metamagic endurance, 2x extra turning, great fortitude, weapon focus [javelin, domain bonus feat].
And his exceptional skills (Ranks: concentration 7, diplomacy 7, heal 4, arcana 7, history 7, the planes 7, religion 7, listen 2, perform 3, sense motive 7, spellcraft 7, survival 7).
3 – 0lvl (ghost sound, know direction, lullaby, mage hand, message, open/close) 3 – 1st (expeditious retreat, feather fall, identify) 0 – 2nd (invisibility, mirror image)
5 – 0lvl 4+1 – 1st 3+1 – 2nd
Air Domain Granted Powers: Turn or destroy earth creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster air creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Air Domain Spells
1. Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you. 2. Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases. 3. Gaseous Form: Subject becomes insubstantial and can fly slowly. 4. Air Walk: Subject treads on air as if solid (climb at 45-degree angle). 5. Control Winds: Change wind direction and speed. 6. Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage. 7. Control Weather: Changes weather in local area. 8. Whirlwind: Cyclone deals damage and can pick up creatures. 9. Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
War Domain Granted Power: Free Martial Weapon Proficiency with deity’s favored weapon (if necessary) and Weapon Focus with the deity’s favored weapon.
War Domain Spells
1. Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus. 2. Spiritual Weapon: Magical weapon attacks on its own. 3. Magic Vestment: Armor or shield gains +1 enhancement per four levels. 4. Divine Power: You gain attack bonus, +6 to Str, and 1 hp/level. 5. Flame Strike: Smite foes with divine fire (1d6/level damage). 6. Blade Barrier: Wall of blades deals 1d6/level damage. 7. Power Word Blind: Blinds creature with 200 hp or less. 8. Power Word Stun: Stuns creature with 150 hp or less. 9. Power Word Kill: Kills creature with 100 hp or less.
- Steal a Chain of Obeisance relic from the forces of Hextor.
- Steal a pair of Gaunlets of Blood relics from the forces of Hextor.
- Steal an Executioner’s Hood relic from the forces of Erythnul.
- Steal a Morningstar of the Many relic from the forces of Erythnul.
- Ransom, destroy, or corrupt as many relics as possible.
- Create a relic to show the power of our crippled deity.
- Re-found and propagate the church.
Our World has died.
With the deaths of my people I slowly realize that I am the last bastion of my faith. This all came to me very suddenly during my morning worship…there really is nothing left. Where once there was a quite peace as solid as the mountains my heart has changed. I feel a great severance as though a father has disowned his only son. But it doesn’t end there. At first all I felt was a great chasm, ripping my heart in twain. Now the great humming of the mountains has shifted. It no longer calls to me as subtle as a brook cascading down the mountain’s face. Now it bears down upon me, I feel its anger, its raw justice weighing upon my shoulders. It no longer calls, it compels, it crushes. I find now a great song of wrath welling in my throat like a cold lump after the greatest disappointment I have ever known. What has happened? What is really happening? The sky is red.